COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
In 2003, Ron Costigan purchased the Pillar To Post franchise territory encompassing Tucson, North Pima County, and the surrounding area. Since then he has earned the trust of the community and industry. With every home inspection that Ron’s team performs they will make sure that you feel comfortable and have a complete understanding of how your home is built. Ron’s team brings refreshments to every home inspection, and their reports are laser printed with digital photos on site and you can have them emailed to you should you not be able to attend the inspection.
- As home inspectors in Pima, Cochise, and Santa Cruz Counties we have been working closely with home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals for over 8 years.
- We serve all of Southern Arizona, and we offer a bilingual home inspector for clients who speak Spanish.
- We value the trust that our clients place in our services, and we provide an accurate and unbiased report.
Meeting A Wide Range Of Home Inspection Needs
- We have performed more than 2,000 professional home inspections, and we are commonly named as one of the best in Pima, Cochise, and Santa Cruz Counties when it comes to these services.
- We can inspect homes of any size, age, or value, and we are experienced in inspecting all home styles and levels of complexity.
- We have inspected townhomes, condos, single family dwellings, multi-unit dwellings, manufactured homes, light commercial, pre-listing, and in-progress sales.
Our experience and reputation as an industry leader means that we are a frequent resource for local Realtors who need training or information. We belong to the local real estate association, have conducted more than 30 Continuing Education Courses and Ron is the only Home Inspector in Southern Arizona who is certified by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to teach Real Estate CE courses.
A Wide Range Of Optional Services
We offer clients an array of optional inspection related services. Optional services may be combined with a professional home inspection, or they can be scheduled individually. These services include:
- Radon Testing
- HUD Manufactured Home Foundation Certification
- Certified Manufactured Home Inspections
- Neighborhood Environmental Reports
- SunTec Certified for Pool and Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler System Inspections
The professional home inspection will generally take from two to four hours, and we encourage our clients to attend, ask questions, and participate. Once the inspection is finished the findings will be noted, and the comprehensive report and photos are printed right on site. There is no delay waiting for the final report, and we take the time to clearly explain the home condition, operation, and maintenance.
Our Home Inspection Team
As local home inspectors in Pima, Cochise, and Santa Cruz Counties our home inspectors are highly qualified, and community oriented.
- Pillar To Post Certified Inspector
- Pillar To Post Franchise Owner
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Member #246970
- SunTec Pool and Spa Certified
- Manufactured Home Certified
- Arizona Certified Home Inspector #41066
- Member of Tucson Association of Realtors®
- Board Member of the Fair and Affordable Housing Committee
- Member of the Tucson Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Member of National Association of Hispanic Realtors
- University Degree in Economics
- Was a Director for a major International National Retailer for over 20 Years with responsibility for site selection during that time.
- Was Vice President of Credit and Acceptance and on the Board of Directors for another International Service Company for 4 Years.
- Pillar To Post Certified Inspector
- Suntec Certified Pool Inspector
- Extremely knowledgeable in Manufactured Home Inspections
- Born and raised in Tucson
- Graduated from Desert View High School in Tucson in 2003
- bilingual in Spanish and English
- Currently enrolled at the University of Arizona in Engineering
Client And Realtor References
“I have already recommended Pillar to Post to a business associate due to the job that the home inspector did. He was very professional, and did a very thorough job.”
— Stephen B.
“Great service once again!!”
— Wolfram S.
“Rudy did a great job of talking me through the report and answering all my questions.”
— Linda Light, Buyer Agent
“Ron is the best! I have been working with him for years. He is smart, efficient, and great with home buyers and sellers.”
— Jen O’Brien, Buyer Agent
“What I like most about Ron & Pillar-to-Post is that he is very thorough, diligent and professional in his work…with a talent for explaining things in easy to understand, plain language. My clients consistently talk about how great their inspection was when I do my follow-ups with them after purchase.”
— Kent S.
“Promptness, appearance, friendliness, relatability to the client, immediate report.”
— Pam D.
“Dear Ron, Thank you for the exceptional home inspection you completed on my parent’s new home. I realize from firsthand experience now the importance of a first-class home inspection, and am more convinced than ever that you and your Company provide the most valuable and professional home inspection in Tucson.”
— Hank Dallago, Dallago Financial Resources, LLC
“My wife and I recently fulfilled a life goal by purchasing a home in (Tucson)* Arizona. We wanted the house inspected. There are hundreds of house inspectors. We found one. Ron Costigan. Ron came into our home dressed very professionally. He explained what he was doing and why. He asked questions about our concerns. He gave us extra guidance and presented us with a printed and polished report that helped us know what to do next. He was very present. Ron made the difference. That’s personal performance marketing.”
— Stan H.
“I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Rudy and your Company… we had a friend with us yesterday (during the inspection performed by Pillar to Post in Tucson)* that was just blown away by the depth of the inspection … his was not even close to being this in depth – he just purchased 6 months (ago in Tucson)* …. kudos to you and your team !!!!”
— Kirk M., St. Louis, MO